Best LE deer unit with 10 points?

Your only option would be some of the late muzzy hunts on the general units. Pretty sure everything else takes more than 10 points, even the archery book cliffs.

Apply to hunts you want to draw. Who cares about odds because there is always the chance of your name being drawn.

You have your name in the hat at least 10 times.

Be careful if you decide to go the CWMU route. I've had and heard of really good experiences on CWMUs and really, really bad ones as well.

There is no real way to do homework/research on CWMU's. You often can't scout and not many folks are willing to divulge hard earned info.

Unless you can find some really good intel, I would hesitate to spend a decade worth of points on a CWMU. ------SS

Depends on what you want to hunt with. As has been mentioned with a bow you are getting close to the Books. If you want to hunt with a rifle I would look at CWMU's and email the operators to see if they will let you scout and the dates and everything before you apply. I am in the same boat as HUNTNNW, I got lucky and drew LE muzzy tag with 3 points. You never know.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom