Best Non-Res Antelope unit with 9 points?

Supertrucker

Looking to burn mu wife and I's antelope points in 2021 if the world hasn't ended by then. Whats the best unit in terms of trophy quality, numbers and access?

I would wait for reports from this year's hunters and see what this coming winter is like. There was some pretty major winterkill in some of the southern Wyo units. There are several units that you can drive miles without seeing any antelope right now. Just because a unit has B&C potential in past years doesn't necessarily mean it will be prime the year you draw. It's also tough to say what tag numbers will be in 2021 which will ultimately affect draw odds.

If harvesting whopper bucks isn't important than there are lots of units scattered across Wyo that will provide a fantastic hunting experience.

+1 jims

I travel thru 99 from Mnt. View to Manila a lot and there are trips thru that I don't see a single Antelope when I use to see 100's and some nice bucks right along the pavement, not that 99 is a big draw unit but what ya say is true about numbers declining in some units.

Robb

Good advice jims. Wait til they get quotas set and know something about population health next spring.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom