Best Place to by Ammo?

Google .223/5.56 ammo for sale and check numerous sellers and you might find one of them has a good sale with reduced prices. Be advised you pick a bad time to find your ammo at good prices as there has been a big up surge in firearms and ammo buying.
RELH

Walmart LOL
H#ll I'm still looking for COPPER .22 shells.
Can't shoot lead ones anymore.

I've bought reman ammo from Freedom Munitions in 5.56. They have a bit in stock for .46/round. Worked good for me, no jams or any other issues.

We have a great place in Saint George that sells online ammunition. For us they call us locals and we stop and pick it up. It’s HSLammo.com

I just bought some 9 mm. I am going back and get some 223. It comes in this nice can.

83B1DD0D-2F95-48FE-84DA-25F22E485D43.jpeg

I was buying from Ammoman before the flu bug hit very good prices and free shipping over $99 but harder to get and more money now. Good luck

Anyone place an order with HSL lately? I tried today but was unable to "add to cart."

Thanks.
It says they are four weeks behind. I know last time this happened. They stopped taking new orders until they got caught up. You can send them a email and ask when the expect to be caught up. I am guess they are waiting for bullets? If you need me to I can drive by and ask.

It says they are four weeks behind. I know last time this happened. They stopped taking new orders until they got caught up. You can send them a email and ask when the expect to be caught up. I am guess they are waiting for bullets? If you need me to I can drive by and ask.

Thanks Big John. I sent an e-mail yesterday. I'll give them another day or so, then call. If I don't get thru, I might just take you up on the offer.

Called HSL today. Voice mail said "W e are backordered. We're not answering the phone because we're busy working. We're not taking orders until we have components. Go to the website and sign up for the e-mail alerts."

I went to the website but there was no way to sign up for e-mail alerts. Oh well. Gotta try something else!

Our local gun store has shelves full of .223. Kicker is limit of boxes. Usually have 20 round and 100 round boxes. I pretty much stop in everyday to get my 2 boxes.

There are many good places to buy ammo online. I've bought 223 ammo for less than $0.25 per round from Cabelas, Midway and directly from Nosler in the last couple years. The best way to stock up on ammo is to purchase it in bulk at the right time. I don't think there will be great prices anytime for at least 3 months.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom