Best price on Leupold scopes

N

NDhunter

Just wondering if anyone has any advice on the best place (cheapest) to buy a new Leupold scope. I would rather give someone business that has a good reputation than pick one blindly. I usually buy at cabelas, but there are better deals out there I am sure. Thanks, NDhunter.

Van Wagnons (ok I cant spell it) Pawn shop in Orem. I bought a 6.5x20 a short while back for $320 brand new. He has alot of new scopes.

Side note even used ones from pawn shops are fine. Leupold warrenties the scope, not the owner so you can buy any used scope and ship it back for a "clarity check" and they will give it an overhaul and return it.

-DallanC

I received an e-mail from www.midwayusa.com a couple of days ago with some great prices on last years Leupold Vari-XIII's. The 2.5x8x36 and the 3.5x10x40's were less than $360.00. I looked at their web-page tonight and it looks like they're gone, but it might be worth a phone call if you're interested.

You can also check out www.dnrsports.net. I've been able to beat Cabela's and anyone else on Leupold several times with them. I think Bura-Butt is the one who told me about them.

Pred

If you go to Froogle.com
You can type in the exact brand and model you want, then it will list online stores that carry it. There is sometimes a "compare prices" option next to one of the store links, that will list the scope with the lower price first.

Remember to check around the sites too. It's sometimes better to pay a buck or two more bacause the site includes free shipping.

Hope this helps.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Thanks for all the info, it is much appreciated. I like that froogle website. I didn't know that I had a website named after myself. NDhunter.

NDhunter:

You can stop looking...this site has the best prices, period...

http://www.bullseyesupplies.com

Check 'em out. If I would have known about this site before I bought my Leupold scope, I could have saved about $50. Believe me, I shopped around.

KP

Just a word of warning about bullseyesupply.com. I placed an order with them in August, never got a confirmation back from them. I figured they were history and the order was dead. My CC was charged for the order 9/01/04 but still have not received the binos. I will give them until the end of the month and then call my CC company to get some help.
Something smells with these guys. Nobody ever answers the 800 number and they don't return e-mail contacts.

I have been trying to call them all morning, no answer either. I think I would rather spend a little extra and sleep at night knowing that I am going to not loose a few hundred. Thanks PinionPaul. Hope you gey your money back or your binos, I don't think that the post office takes 4 weeks to deliver a package though. Good luck. NDhunter

OK, here's the latest. My binos showed up by UPS this morning. Everything looks good. Funny thing is they shipped from TN even though bullseye.com lists CA as their location. Also there was no invoice shipped with the glasses buts that's OK Leupold doesn't require it for warranty service. It took 6 weeks to get them and some stress involved but I got 10x42 Pinnacles for $330. Good luck with your purchase NDhunter.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom