BEST QUOTE OF 2008!!!

kilowatt

BEST QUOTE OF 2008!!!

"From the time Barack Obama was sworn in as a United State Senator, to the time he announced he was forming a Presidential exploratory committee, he logged 143 days of experience in the Senate. That's how many days the Senate was actually in session and working. After 143 days of work experience, Obama believed he was ready to be Commander In Chief, Leader of the Free World, and fill the shoes of Abraham Lincoln, FDR, JFK and Ronald Reagan. 143 days. I keep leftovers in my refrigerator longer than that."
Cindy McCain

I think Dupe is more experienced than this nut Husien Obama.

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

Like my grandpa use to tell me.

There is a little thing called "experience".

> But gramps can only
>remember back 132 days, so
>whats the difference.

LOL...that's because he sleeps to close to the hole....

JB

Why is it that Hdude dislikes Obama in one thread and then defends him in another. Exactly why I said before that Hdude is a fake.

Piper, how's your period?

Forkie, I already said I don't likle either one, too much for you to grasp? it's just matter of playing fair.

Dude, you're not fooling anyone, well maybe a couple, you are a left wing liberal hiding on a hunting site trying to spread propaganda, split the common people and forward your agenda. It aint gonna work here pal. Go play somewhere else like, Uh Pakistan. That'll work.
Bugler

>That's because as I said before
>he is a fake.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Piper, how's your period?

ROFLMMFAO

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom