Best Scope Rings

Leupold pwr's. They are a all steel weaver style ring. Super strong, but super heavy. I use em on my varmit rifles, but have switched to talley ultalights on my hunting rifles to reduce weight. The talleys are a one piece base and ring set up made out of aluminum and have proved just as good as anything out there. Although I havent tried them on annything larger than a 300 weatherby. Good luck.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-09 AT 10:17PM (MST)[p]You want the best? I have used these for a few years now, i only put them on my everyday use guns, 3-400$ price tag limits me to that.

www.eaw.de/

>I have to agree, luepy DD's
>are about bomb proof, but
>those EAW'S are dang nice.
>

Yup - another vote for Leupold DD's more or less not to much money and bomb proof. Not the easiest to put on but once properly mounted you are good to go.

too many gadgets on those kraut mounts to interest me...

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>The kraut gadgets work, however.

LOL....I'm sure they do, I just didn't have anything else to add...

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I was always a big believer in Redfield scopes, mounts and rings. Few years ago while looking for a set of Redfield mounts and rings, i couldn't locate any and so i ordered a set of Leupold ones instead. Turned out they looked identical to those oldie ones i've always used. Must be the same patent, eh?

Joey

I use the Leupold DD on most of my guns and they hold zero and are preferable to the older style mounts with the windage screws. But if you need a good set of rings that are more economical the old Weaver bases and rings work pretty well and do a great job (really). Talley's are very good too.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom