Best spotting scope?

P

patience

looking for a spotting scope, maybe 20-60x80 with angled binocular eyepice setup. you guys have any suggestions?

There are many great 77-85mm spotting scopes available.
Leica, Zeiss, Swarovski, Pentax + others. It is a matter of what is best for your needs and the price range that you desire to stay in. Please feel free to contact me thru e-mail or phone to discuss what would be best for you.

i use a swaro sts hd 80mm, i have also looked through zeiss and leica, no complaints from me! i was also impressed with nikon sky & earth model for the price.

It is mostly opinion on which is best. I owne the swarovski and wouldn't trade for any other but the leica, zeiss and a few others as mentioned above are just as good. It depends on which one YOU like. When I made my decision it came down to who had the best warranty and who honored it as they should. Goodluck, fatrooster.

I would go to a sporting goods store that carries a variety of spotters....set them all up side by side (outside if possible) then look through all of them....everyones eyes are different.
I have heard of guys that look through a leica spotter then a swar. and they say the swar is a piece of #$%^...and others that say the complete oposite.
I think it all depends on each individuals eyes....get the one that goes with you
YB

Talk to Doug- he's your man. I've never had a better customer experience with anything than I have with Doug and cameraland. I highly recommend him for any optics or cameras. Best prices and unbeatable service.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom