Best Super Bowl commericial???

D

DeerKing

I thought overall this years were fairly lame. Best one was the cat in the spaghetti sauce and the Bigdaddy commerical wasn't to bad :)

AntlerQuest Hunt Consulting

I missed most of the game and commercials but I saw a few this morning. I didn't see the cat in the spaghetti sauce but I did like the pilot jumping out of the plane on the beer/sky diving commercial.

There were a couple good ones this year. I liked the Over-protective parrot Budweiser one, and the Ameriquest one where the guy gets tasered because they think he is robbing the store. I also like the Frito Lay one where they throw the bag of chips over the fence and the guy starts throwing all the lost things back over the fence, the best part was when they threw MC Hammer back over the fence.

Rut

LAST EDITED ON Feb-07-05 AT 11:55AM (MST)[p]Vini
Long story short, only had 7-8 hours to hunt and I had to head home. Had a great time with Tommy, heckuva good guy and saw some nice country. I'll sent you a PM

AntlerQuest Hunt Consulting

The cat and the skydivers were humerous, but the best and with the most class was the applauding of the soilders as they walked thru the airport upon their return. Was by Anhauser Busch

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

I thought the cat in the spaghetti sauce was funny, but the best one for me was the guy who worked with the chimps. It really cracked me up when that one chimp kissed the older chimps butt!

Steve

Best one was the Anheiser Busch one applauding the Soldiers.. Funny ones were the guy and the chimps, the pilot jumping out of the plane after the beer and the guy gettng pep sprayed and tasered.

How come we havent seen any more Office Linebacker commercials? damn those were funny

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom