BEST THING TO DO IF YOU HAVE COVID-19???

+1 on Zicam.
that stuff seems work pretty good on any cold or flu.
for best results ya gotta use it at the very first hint of catching something.

May I suggest adding a Vix Humidifier...?...Mom has it ready to use.

Elk.. are you asking US to rub Vix on your Chest...? My Lord... ?

Homer...Where For Art Thou...?

Jagerdad :)

Ginger tea toddy (1/4# raw ginger scaled and sliced in boiling water). Pour into a mug with the juice from half a lemon, a shot of whiskey And honey to taste. Opens up the sinuses and relaxes the lungs as well as reduces inflammation. I got over the Covid 19 with that and chicken soup. I didn’t have it bad- and don’t know the efficacy of my toddy mix but it was tasty?

"Conclusion
Despite its small sample size our survey shows that hydroxychloroquine treatment is significantly associated with viral load reduction/disappearance in COVID-19 patients and its effect is reinforced by azithromycin."

Ginger tea toddy (1/4# raw ginger scaled and sliced in boiling water). Pour into a mug with the juice from half a lemon, a shot of whiskey And honey to taste. Opens up the sinuses and relaxes the lungs as well as reduces inflammation. I got over the Covid 19 with that and chicken soup. I didn’t have it bad- and don’t know the efficacy of my toddy mix but it was tasty?

Pad, I read this off to my wife and she was saying a 1/4 pound ginger into boiling water? How much water? just a cup? 1/4 Lbs of ginger seems like quite a bit for a cup. Cure the cold by removing the top of your head! :p

Pad, I read this off to my wife and she was saying a 1/4 pound ginger into boiling water? How much water? just a cup? 1/4 Lbs of ginger seems like quite a bit for a cup. Cure the cold by removing the top of your head! :p
hahaha,
I put it in a about a 3-4 qts of water in a sauce pan or pot. The ginger tea can be sipped without the whisky during the day. When I have a cold I drink concoction all day and it seems to help.

It can be a bit spicy :^)

It's hitting men a little harder.
IMG_0379.PNG

"I put it in a about a 3-4 qts of water in a sauce pan or pot. The ginger tea can be sipped without the whisky during the day. When I have a cold I drink concoction all day and it seems to help. "

Whew! I was thinking the cure was worse than the cold...lol. That said, who says whiskey in that concoction during the day is a bad think? (y)

Symptomatic treatment unless you're really struggling to breath. Stay well hydrated, tylenol, mucinex, tea with honey and lemon and +/- whiskey. Don't go asking for plaquenil or zithromax, data is limited, and save it for the vented and proned people.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom