Best Year Ever!!!

GilaJeff

Just trying to generate some discussion interest here. I thought I'd tell you all about an outstanding year of hunting I once had. It was filled with firsts.

I started off the year by bagging my first ever wild turkey, a big Merriam's turkey with an 11" beard. That was in April or May. Then, in September, I shot my first antelope. I haven't drawn an antelope tag since, even after apply in NM, AZ, ID, CO, and WY multiple years(NM and AZ every single year for at least 15 years). Later that month, I shot my first ever archery buck. Then in October, I shot my first bull elk. At some point that season, I shot my first ever black bear. Next I shot a fall turkey, and then an archery javelin. Yes, I know that sounds incredible, but it really happened!!!

Let's hear about your best year.

Congrats on great year. Last year my 14 year old shot his first buck, a nice blacktail here in Oregon. Hoping for some tags this year.

Hopefully mine starts this year. A friend has been scouting up some nice spring bears to put a tag on. It would be my perfect year with one of my long shot states to hit. Plus do the WA thing with no pressure.

Most guys are on the wa forum which is full of "they cheated" guys. I wish more guys used thus site.

Just remember the guys on the other site like to toot there horn and a lot of times give up there honey hole ??. There?s also some real good people over there that will share a little info threw PM.

LAST EDITED ON May-14-18 AT 12:19PM (MST)[p]I give info through pms every chance i get. In fact, told a guy exactly where to go to fill his tag on a recent draw he got. Everyone else was being a jerk. I love helping those guys. Talking about the guys that think that number of posts means they have a bigger d.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom