Best youth bow

dillon

Very Active Member
What is the best youth bow out there that is highly adjustable to account for all the growing kids do in high school? I have never shopped for youth bows and I'm looking for one for my nephew.

Any recommendations?

Dillon
www.dillonhoyt.com

There is a few out there that are highly adjustable. Almost ridiculous. Got my daughter the Diamond Infinite Edge awhile back. 15 to 70 lbs I think with 13 to 30" draw length. Think there is one called Quest and also the Mission craze that's similar. I think any would be a great starter bow to also grow into. Daughter's bow shoots nice. She likes it.

Infinite edge. Is probly best adjustable. I have 2, they have been making improvements over 6-8 years on diamonds edge. Back then that was the only bow for kids. Other company's have started making youth bows. Imo they are best! Good luck!

Mission Menace or Mission hype DT. I have one of each for my wife & daughter.

I also like the Hoyt Ignite as well.

Dillon it depends on how old and big your nephew is. If he is really young under 5 diamond makes a bow called atomic that adjusts from like 5 to 30 pounds and works awesome for ages 5 to 10. If he is 8 or older the diamond infinite edge is a nice bow or the Hoyt Ruckus. If he is 10 or older or big for his age the new Diamond SB1 is a nice bow. My boy age 10 just got the SB1 and its an impressive bow but it was a little heavier than the infinite edge so maybe take him in and see what bow he can hold up best. My daughter has the Hoyt ruckus its a good bow to. I think at this point I would give the nod to the Diamond over the Hoyt but they are close enough if I found the Hoyt on sale and could save some money I'd go with that as well. If he is big enough check out the SBI

Good luck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom