Better buy them now guys!

That SOB governor got empowered by winning another term. These next 2 years will be tough. Oddly enough I go to meetings all over the state and most people don't talk well about him or his policies yet here he is poised to submit a new bill as governor. WTH is wrong with these people that hate him yet vote for him. Dumbazzed cowards IMO

All I was trying to do was explain why so many states are passing or trying to pass gun laws.! Sorry Colorado is taken gun laws a few steps farther but it doesnt surprise me in any way... Like I said before Colorado is a dumpster fire!!!!

So explain these wadded up bags to me are U recycling the bags?
You have to either pay for them or bring your own bags to the grocery store now - correction ANY store now. (I walked away from the register at the Big-R yesterday after paying, with a can of powder under my arm and a box of bullets in my pocket)

I’m too cheap to pay the $.10 for a POS bag that you can’t put a can of soup in without it tearing. Not to mention that I’m opposed in principle to such tax increases.

So I carry my own bags like all the other homeless and retired guys. I may get my own shopping cart someday.

Last edited:
That is funny Bluehair, I used to think if I could ever get a Rolex I had made it. Now, I may need to shoot for a shopping cart instead, lol

You have to either pay for them or bring your own bags to the grocery store now - correction ANY store now. (I walked away from the register at the Big-R yesterday after paying, with a can of powder under my arm and a box of bullets in my pocket)

I’m too cheap to pay the $.10 for a POS bag that you can’t put a can of soup in without it tearing. Not to mention that I’m opposed in principle to such tax increases.

So I carry my own bags like all the other homeless and retired guys. I may get my own shopping cart someday.
I can't even think about this for too long without getting all heated.... they ban plastic bags.... but don't batt an eye at the fact that nearly every single thing in the store is packaged in single use plastic.
Kinda like seeing photos of the Geneva Airport during the Climate Summit. Let's all fly our private jets to Switzerland and create new rules for the common folks in the name of conservation. Step 1, no more gasoline engines in cars.... ?‍♂️

I can't even think about this for too long without getting all heated.... they ban plastic bags.... but don't batt an eye at the fact that nearly every single thing in the store is packaged in single use plastic.
Kinda like seeing photos of the Geneva Airport during the Climate Summit. Let's all fly our private jets to Switzerland and create new rules for the common folks in the name of conservation. Step 1, no more gasoline engines in cars.... ?‍♂️
It’s not as bad as you think……the bags in the meat and produce section to keep your chicken from leaking all over everything are still free. :rolleyes: :mad:

At the king Soopers, in the self checkout they ask how many you want to buy… funny thing is I never want to buy any, pro tip

It’s not as bad as you think……the bags in the meat and produce section to keep your chicken from leaking all over everything are still free. :rolleyes: :mad:
That's because they're trying to make the meat itself illegal, since it's so bad for the environment and all.....:sick:

Firearms are regulated at the federal level, not the state. Let the lawsuits begin.

What's worse is the gun owning taxpayer is funding the demise of gun ownership. Too scared to upset the maggot boat of grubby parasitic gov't liberals to call calf-rope...

Firearms are regulated at the federal level, not the state. Let the lawsuits begin.

What's worse is the gun owning taxpayer is funding the demise of gun ownership. Too scared to upset the maggot boat of grubby parasitic gov't liberals to call calf-rope...
Keep us posted when you stop paying your taxes you little constitutional scholar you. Doesn’t count unless you post up a pic of your delinquency notice and your sovereignty speech reply. :rolleyes:

Here in the country of Kommifornia, the law abiders have to pay $0.10 a bag but if you're on welfare they are free. It makes me sick how quick this state is going in the dumps and the Federal government and other states think they need to follow our policies. January 1 brought a ban on all commercial diesel trucks with engines older than 2010.

Here in the country of Kommifornia, the law abiders have to pay $0.10 a bag but if you're on welfare they are free. It makes me sick how quick this state is going in the dumps and the Federal government and other states think they need to follow our policies. January 1 brought a ban on all commercial diesel trucks with engines older than 2010.

To their own demise. CA has set itself up well to go bankrupt.

lmmfao.....

Wrong

Every state does not have the same firearm laws. So states do regulate firearms. The Supreme Court does get involved with litigation and lawsuits that may conflict with the Second Amendment, but a state can have more restrictive firearm regulations than the federal ones.

Every state does not have the same firearm laws. So states do regulate firearms. The Supreme Court does get involved with litigation and lawsuits that may conflict with the Second Amendment, but a state can have more restrictive firearm regulations than the federal ones.

States answer to the ATF, a federal entity. Gun matters are ultimately decided in federal courts, not state supreme courts.

Although states have federal powers under dual federalism status with the fed gov't, their regulation is not finite.

States answer to the ATF, a federal entity. Gun matters are ultimately decided in federal courts, not state supreme courts.

Although states have federal powers under dual federalism status with the fed gov't, their regulation is not finite.
"They are enforced by state agencies and the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). In addition to federal gun laws, all state governments and some local governments have their own laws that regulate firearms."

So, gun laws are regulated at the state level.

"They are enforced by state agencies and the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). In addition to federal gun laws, all state governments and some local governments have their own laws that regulate firearms."

So, gun laws are regulated at the state level.

Concealed carry and open carry is about as far as it goes. Why do think there is a stock design called "CA compliant". States cannot remove your gun rights by legislation. Otherwise the US Constitution as no standing. All local gun laws are required to be in the traditions of the supreme law of the land.

Just like states can run and oversee federal elections, they cannot remove your right to vote.

And you do realize that states can only legalized recreational marijuana under the oversight of the fed, right? States are always subservient to the higher government.

Last edited:
Same “fee” that Co adopted… wow I wonder where we got it from…

Same “fee” that Co adopted… wow I wonder where we got it from…
20230123_183942.jpg

It wouldn't surprise me if those submitting the bill use "semi automatic" but are thinking "full automatic." That seems to be a typical misconception in the gun ban crowd.

It wouldn't surprise me if those submitting the bill use "semi automatic" but are thinking "full automatic." That seems to be a typical misconception in the gun ban crowd.

if it looks "scary" and had a "banana-clip" it's all the same, right?

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom