Beware Dead Beat's

I hope nobody gets offended cause I used the term deadbeats... I posted this on a Facebook Hunting & fishing site in Utah and some people got offended by that terminology. So I’ll change it to delinquent parents.....??

Utah's Office of Recovery Services is sending out the letters this week to 19,062 people who have been identified as being behind on child support. Of those, 9,454 people have been found to be in both agencies' databases, meaning they have purchased a hunting or fishing license in the past.

19,062!!!!!!!!!

They need to find a way to have this apply to non-residents as well.

Well I have custody of my son. Wish they would do something to force his mother to pay her back child support. Not one penny in 3 years. Utah is a f....... Joke
I'd gladly keep my kids and not accept child support.

Luckily, me and my ex were civil about it. I have him about 70% of the time but don't hit her for CS. No need to, he is mine and I'll take care of him regardless of what she does without expecting anything.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom