Beware of NM wildlife federation

Muleman

All beware of this group. They are liberals and support liberal agendas. The latest newsletter they sent out supporting the Game and Fish name change with the other stuff like resident quotas is a bad news. A simple name change doesn’t sound like much but it takes away the hunters influence and builds it to the non game non hunting crowd.

Look at the sponsers Steinborn and Smalls, Thea guys are not hunters friend. Steinborns real goal is to get all wildlife under game and fish( mainly coyotes) and regulate the hunting of them. There goals are not inline with hunters.

I would like to see the resident quotas changed but this bill ain’t the way to do it.

You have been warned

At one time I supported the NMWF. Not anymore, they are a bunch of liberal agenda supporters, they don't care about "wildlife".
They care more about appeasing left wing activists. And of course they support more wolves to decimate our already dwindling herds. Just look where their funding comes from. Always follow the money.

Wildlife federation sure was absent on the very important trapping bill.

Talked to one of there reps at the Game and Fish show last year and he wants to get rid of the youth cow hunts. Took me a while for him to actually say what he meant but he said it load and clear eventually. I was shocked, as much they try to push the kids agenda.

Very green leaning group.

They are left wing activists under the guise of a hunting rights group. I also at one time supported them, but, as I watched what they did it became obvious they do not have hunters best interests by a long shot. They became involved in the border wall rhetoric claiming it hurt wildlife.
Total left wing talking points. The illegals leave trash, camp at water holes, cut water lines and reported cases of poaching. They are strictly in support of the communists that have now taken power in this country. They do much more harm to hunting than the typical pink haired loon because they claim to represent hunters.

When NMWF supports the same agendas as radicle anti-hunting orgs., WildEarth Guardians and Defenders of Wildlife, your eyes better be WIDE open!

And while I am on it, why are ALL of these anti-hunting bills sponsored by Democrats??? will NM wake up?
Our voice is silenced by the Rio Grande corridor.

They are left wing activists under the guise of a hunting rights group. I also at one time supported them, but, as I watched what they did it became obvious they do not have hunters best interests by a long shot. They became involved in the border wall rhetoric claiming it hurt wildlife.
Total left wing talking points. The illegals leave trash, camp at water holes, cut water lines and reported cases of poaching. They are strictly in support of the communists that have now taken power in this country. They do much more harm to hunting than the typical pink haired loon because they claim to represent hunters.

Secret combinations for power and gain. The very devil of a free society.

All beware of this group. They are liberals and support liberal agendas. The latest newsletter they sent out supporting the Game and Fish name change with the other stuff like resident quotas is a bad news. A simple name change doesn’t sound like much but it takes away the hunters influence and builds it to the non game non hunting crowd.

Look at the sponsers Steinborn and Smalls, Thea guys are not hunters friend. Steinborns real goal is to get all wildlife under game and fish( mainly coyotes) and regulate the hunting of them. There goals are not inline with hunters.

I would like to see the resident quotas changed but this bill ain’t the way to do it.

You have been warned

We must all walk as one.
Get involved in politics.
Support people with our views, financially and/or your time who are running for Governor, congress, or any other seat with influence.

The #1 reason we're losing our rights is because we're the ones busy doing our own thing, working, ranching, raising our families, etc. without getting involved in politics. That's what needs to change before we lose everything we hold dear.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom