Bh 209

H8Brick

Found this at Scheels today !!
IMG_20220429_150534975.jpg

I finally have 6 jugs as well. Might as well sell em though beings we have apparently decided to go back to the Davy and Daniel days because big time ML's and cameras are killing off all of the deer and elk herds. Or maybe we should just all get the same slingshot David apparently killed Goliath with. That should be primitive enough!

How much per?
I finally have 6 jugs as well. Might as well sell em though beings we have apparently decided to go back to the Davy and Daniel days because big time ML's and cameras are killing off all of the deer and elk herds. Or maybe we should just all get the same slingshot David apparently killed Goliath with. That should be primitive enough!
lol

I'm sure it's location and only one 10 ounce bottle, but this guy is having a tough time selling his one bottle for a reasonable price. Shipping & hazmat would make ftf a requirement.

I'm sure it's location and only one 10 ounce bottle, but this guy is having a tough time selling his one bottle for a reasonable price. Shipping & hazmat would make ftf a requirement.

Still available of the shelves in that area. No wonder he can’t sell it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom