Bi Partisan Hunting Trip

• Thread starter Dmanmastertracker
  • Start date
D

Dmanmastertracker

An extreme Conservative Republican and a Democrat go on a hunting trip for deer. They arrive at the National Forest at which point the Conservative shout's "stop the truck!" He hops out of the truck, grabs a chainsaw and starts logging the forest in which the hunt was to take place. The Democrat takes up a stand on the new clearcut realizing that it would be a good place to nab a buck. All the while the Conservative, after having loaded the lumber in to the trailer they are pulling, has been setting up a fee toll booth going in to the forest and is charging hunters an access fee. After a bit the Democrat shoots a nice buck and begins dragging the buck back to the truck. -Only to find his truck has been impounded by the Conservative.. For not paying the fee at the toll booth...

I think both parties can laugh at that.

Only thing I see wrong with it is the Dem wouldnt be hunting. He would have chained himself to a tree to protest and I would have felled the tree right on his liberal piece of trash protesting A$$.

Then Id put up a stand to wait for a nice bear to smell the garbage that was the LIB rotting under my tree.

The End

Hard to argue with that... who'se tree was it?? Who said it was your tree?? I smell a Liberal... And some dirty diapers. It's "fallen"... Clever with the A$$ that one hasn't been done before here though ;-)

Later, I'm going to take my liberal @$$ HUNTING

The proper usage is actually "felled". If you have ever spent one minute in the logging industry you would know that.

But to spend time in the logging industry would probably meant hard work, and the last thing youll smell around hard work is a liberal. So go back to your overpaid union job and take a well deserved break.

When is the home video version of that movie that you and Zigga made going to come out?

"Two of MM's finest on a lonely hunting trip find love"

Should be a great seller

Danny that's disturbing dude. What's wrong with Ziggy, he's on OK guy??

Well I would hope you like the guy other wise youd just be leading him on. And thats just never right.

Good story Dman.........

And then the Democrat sees that the Conservative is actually making a small profit so he starts a petition to levy a stiff tax on the guy. He calls it the "Save Childen and Seniors From Starving Tax Reform Act". Who could vote against that?

(This could take on a life of its own! LOL!)

Steve

Mastertracker,

I give you a hard time on one post in here and you go jabbing me about grams and kilos elsewhere. Its in pounds actually, right now the bench is in the 360 area and the squat is 640.

You caught me. Guilty.... Pace yourself dude, your going to wear your joints out by the time your 40. I used to lift like that, could bench 330 at one point and trust me, once you get passed 30 you be lucky if you can keep in hiking shape carrying a lot of weight.
D

How old are you if you dont mind me asking? I was wondering how my joints would feel in ten fifteen years. Was thinking about dropping down to more reps next year.

34 years young. I played football in high school then baseball in the Pac. International League and lifted until I was late 20's. My knees would ache a lot and I was starting to get carpel tunnel and tendonitis. Now I do longer work outs but mostly stairclimber, Nordic Trac type stuff and I have the Norris gym. You can do a surprising amount of different stuff on it and it's only $3-$400.00. I know all of my family members who are older and have carried extra weight have had to have knee surgery, or back surgery so far I've been lucky. I also do different types of crunches for an hour a day since I have a previous back injury I have to.. Cutting reps is a good idea, I would lessen the weight and lengthen the work out.
D

Or get a real job and forget all about the gym, and working out! Carry a bunch of camera gear around in the mountains and you wont need to go to the gym, plus, you'll be outside all the time - sucks dont it!

Im actually a stone mason in a mountain area so Im carrying rocks and mortar around all day. I work out between 7 and nine after I get home. Live to far from the gym so I lift on my deck.

If I could get a real job taking wildlife pics life would be good.

I would rather be a stone mason. All the driving miles required to be a good photographer contributes too much toward global warming for my taste! :)

Steve

I miss working outside and doing the physical work, it was sure easier to stay in shape. I worked in stormwater/ water Public Works for several years and before that I did roofing and concrete work.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom