Bi-pod for rifle

I have one that mounts on a mini-rail that I mounted to forends on a couple rifles.
I've used it in the field on a few hunts but have now reverted back to hunting w/o it.
It's the cat's meow when shooting prone at distant steel but I don't like the weight and mostly bulk in the field.

My 2 cents, for free.
Zeke

Javelin by Spartan

I have the og which is like the lite and I have the pro hunt tac.
I use the tac the wife gets the original they are nice and light use a magnet so they are removable.
I prefer the gunsmith adapter but that requires drilling into the stock. The normal one goes over the sling stud.

They fit perfect in the side pocket of the kuiu bino harness also ?

Thanks for the reply. Was thinking about carrying a shooting stick, but think that may be too much to carry. Looking at all options.

Thanks again!

Depends where/how your hunting. I have a set of sticks that are like tent poles I pack also pretty light weight fit on the belt of my pack work decent for like sitting 300-400 and in. Don’t think I would want to shoot farther than that with them.

I'm going to be hunting Muley's in Eastern MT...so pretty open country. Longest shot i'm ever willing to take would be 400 yards..

Thanks for your insite.

I'm going to be hunting Muley's in Eastern MT...so pretty open country. Longest shot i'm ever willing to take would be 400 yards..

Thanks for your insite.
I should be in the sameish area come mid November if all goes well.
Hope you find somthing that works for ya. I really like the javelins

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom