bibs ?

huntercameron

What kind of waterproof bibs would you recommend ? im looking to spend 200 at most . Ive been looking at sportsmans warehouses website and came up with a few . grundens transmit waterproof bibs . For 179.99 . what would you recommend ?

Do you mean full on fishing waders or just raingear bibs? I have a pair of Helly Hansen Storm rain bibs and I love them as long as I'm not trying to do too much in them. If I'm just trying to stay warm/dry while sitting still, in my opinion they are hard to beat for $100. The times I've tried to do much moving in them were a bit of a struggle, though.

Do you mean full on fishing waders or just raingear bibs? I have a pair of Helly Hansen Storm rain bibs and I love them as long as I'm not trying to do too much in them. If I'm just trying to stay warm/dry while sitting still, in my opinion they are hard to beat for $100. The times I've tried to do much moving in them were a bit of a struggle, though.
hey im talking about raingear bibs

If you want the rubberized/pvc‘ish material, Helly Hansen Impertech are fantastic waterproof bibs. The Impertech jacket is awesome too. For $200 you may be able to get both.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom