Big Boy Down ... Bow !

Stillwater165

Very Active Member
Well here we go again ..... The “lucky one” one upped me once again but I couldn’t be happier. Spotted this buck alone so he crawled in close as he could get , set up a Montana whitetail doe decoy , slipped back and let the rattling antlers fly ! The buck took the bait hook line and sinker ! He’s shooting the relatively new Hoyt Torrex and absolutely loves it.

01F42B2F-7656-46C7-84C3-30FDFF503D19.jpeg

No fancy camo here !!!! Really wasn’t planning on hunting tonight , goes to show the right place the right time and a lotta luck go a long ways !

Thanks a bunch guys ! I still remember the days when he’d hunt in my lap in a blind , hardly old enough to hang on to the gun even on a set of shooting sticks ! Time sure flys , he did this hunt all by himself. I just hope when I get old and frail he finds the time to take me along !

Thanks a bunch guys ! I still remember the days when he’d hunt in my lap in a blind , hardly old enough to hang on to the gun even on a set of shooting sticks ! Time sure flys , he did this hunt all by himself. I just hope when I get old and frail he finds the time to take me along !
He will, that’s a promise...... it works that way. My son is taking me to Kansas after WT in December. And believe me, I’m the definition of old and frail!?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom