Big Buck Down! My Widest Buck Ever!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Got my widest buck ever! Cool buck, huh? Wide one. I passed on him on day 2 in hopes of finding something bigger. Returned on day 8 and he was still around and I wasn't passing again. Width is rare, so he's real special.
See the other bucks I looked at in the video.

118551.jpg

661372.jpg

744453.jpg

878414.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Holy buckets founder, your restraint is impressive. I'd have dumped that buck the first time. Now the obvious question, how wide? Congrats on a great buck.

Way to go Brian! That's a big wide buck!

I don't think there is any other quality
so essential to success of any kind as the
quality of perseverance. It overcomes
almost everything, even nature.
-John D. Rockefeller

AGAIN!!!!! You are a big buck shooting SOB. That's it Latturner, I got a wanted poster of you on my wall. Next year your ass is mine, I'm on a big buck mission. Incredible, congratufreakinlations!

STUD BUCK FOR SURE, WAY TO GO FOUNDER !!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE FOOTAGE, ITS ALWAYS A TREAT TO WATCH YOUR BUCK HUNTS !!!!................YD.

Way to go founder!! That's thing is a beast. Curious on what he scores. Although a buck like this score matters very little it's huge! MM for sure!!

He Mighta needed one more Year!:D

Nice Job!

She Don't Just Rain She Pours!

That Girl Right There's The Perfect Storm!

90087hankjr.jpg

That's a toad ! You'd regret passing a buck like that. You have way more patience than me. I'd be throwing lead the first time I saw a buck like that. Congrats! How about you goat hunt ???

I think most of the fun of a late hunt is poking around and trying to find a monster, especially when you already have great bucks on the wall. I think you played that hunt perfectly Brian, and I'm very happy with your success relocating that wide load! I hope you have big doors in your house!
Congratulations.

WOW. Your patience really paid off. Congrats on your wiiiiiidest MonsterMuley ever!

Good GOD Brian!!! If that's what it takes to get a buck bigger than that, well then sh#t, I'm not going to get one. I'de be tripping over myself and babbling like a baby trying to get into shooting position ASAP after seeing that thing. Congratufreakinlations on a true MM.

So where do you go from here? Do you have a "Dream" buck that you're still looking for? 40 incher? 250+ NT? Again, congratulations, but more so good job on being able to hold off.

Congrats on a great Buck! Even with all the big bucks you've killed it would have been hard to pass him the first time. Glad he was still around!

What a buck! Congrats! You definitely showed some discipline passing him up on the second day, I would have dumped him the second I saw him :)

Dang, what a buck! great footage also. Never hunted Colorado, but have 10 NR points. Gotta do some homework and get over there one of these years. Dont know if I could hold off on some of those other bucks! Much congrats on an absolute HOG in my book!

Congratulations, that's a great buck! I really enjoyed your video, thanks for taking the time to put that together, really makes me wish I was out there chasing them with you.

Your videos are always worth watching, success or not. This one ended pretty darn good! Congratulations.

Brian,
Can I put in with you next year? I will take your sloppy seconds all day and twice on Sunday :)

Stud of a buck - big time congrats!!

Amazing buck. Very few hunters are going to pass on a buck like that. I would shoot him the first hour of the hunt on any tag I've ever had.

That buck is unbelievable! Nice job Brian, you always find a way to get it done with a good one. Congrats!

YOU PASSED THE FIRST TIME, are you nuts.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Founder,

I have not posted on this site in probably 5 years, but I gotta say that is an amazing deer. AWESOME!!!!! Congrats!

Founder, congrats on a great hunt, video and most of all deer! Like the picture of your Monster Muley taken this year you posted on the introductory page to Monster Muleys!

WOW, what a great buck! Not sure if great is the right word..... awesome, toad, pig, giant..... whatever you want to call it, what a buck!!! Congrats!!!

WOW! How cool would it be to pass on that buck!!! I cannot imagine! Amazing buck, great video! Thanks for sharing!

Another excellent job Brian on a great buck. So glad he was there when you went back. Like you said, "got my cake and ate it too.

Christian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom