big bucks and bad weather ?

huntercameron

along time ago in 2002 i was at sportmans warehouse and there was a video on sale called big bucks and bad weather . by sunset productions . i purchased it right away IF any of you remember ? I was wondering if anyone one on monstermuleys was one of these lucky dudes that made and was in the film of big bucks and bad weather. Also im wondering i they could tell me where they killed these bucks ? i was thinking somewhere in BOX ELDER . IF ANYONE KNOWS IF IT WAS IN BOX ELDER LET ME KNOW. THANKS . Also i watched the video vhs like 80 90 times laters

I killed my best buck just after a big storm back in 2012. The storm dumped about 10-12 inches of snow and this buck came walking out during a short break in the weather. Right place, right time! He's pictured in my avatar...

I don’t know
Actually I do.
Ask Super Spreader he know everything.
Dang Kid enough with the insults.

Last edited:
I killed my best buck just after a big storm back in 2012. The storm dumped about 10-12 inches of snow and this buck came walking out during a short break in the weather. Right place, right time! He's pictured in my avatar...
hey songdog are you one of the dudes that was in big bucks and bad weather

hey songdog are you one of the dudes that was in big bucks and bad weather
No sir, I got my buck by strictly fair chase and luck on a 3rd season hunt in CO. I've never even heard of the Big Bucks and Bad Weather video until yesterday...

So you're saying all poachers are from Utah? Happens everywhere not just Utah. For you to say you are more ethical as a Sportsman just because you don't live in Utah is pretty damn ridiculous.

So you're saying all poachers are from Utah? Happens everywhere not just Utah. For you to say you are more ethical as a Sportsman just because you don't live in Utah is pretty damn ridiculous.
Ridiculous but true.

C22286F2-A0FC-4DFC-A920-3CE9CEBDBA6A.jpeg
342DA112-CA8C-4175-A02A-072C06CAB9C8.jpeg
Yep Mike and Scott Bybee and I think their dad’s name wad Kent. They released a series of mule deer and elk videos under Majestic Productions. I really enjoyed them back in the day. They killed three bucks out of the same group of bucks within minutes of each other in WY in the snow it was pretty cool on the video your talking about,

there you go thats it . i sure miss watching it . majestic productionis my bad thought it was sunset productions . but anyway those three bucks were killed at about the same time thanks for postubg that horniac

I'm pretty sure those deer were killed when Utah had a late general season muzzle hunt. I also believe they were hunting Chalk Creek area. Just so happens I drew the late muzzle tag this year and will be up in that area later today.

View attachment 57271View attachment 57270Yep Mike and Scott Bybee and I think their dad’s name wad Kent. They released a series of mule deer and elk videos under Majestic Productions. I really enjoyed them back in the day. They killed three bucks out of the same group of bucks within minutes of each other in WY in the snow it was pretty cool on the video your talking about,
That is them! Scott went off the deep end and tried to start his own thing up in Montana and did some Illegal stuff and got in trouble but it was only him. Mike and I believe his son still are guiding as an outfitter in Northen UT. ClearCreek Hunting is their outfitter I believe. I had all the VHS tapes as well!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom