Big Buck's in Baker???????????

Not that I've heard of. I have a co-worker that works out of Baker and he hasn't sent anything my way. You must have heard about the new hunt that has been added for next season.

That desert country around baker produces some nice bucks every year. I have not heard of any this year, but I'm sure there were a few nice ones taken this year. I would love to have that rut hunt for mt emily, but I could not wait 10 years for a tag.

Jimmy Johns filled one of the governers buck tags not far from baker, buck went around 230

Yeppers that would be the one, the bucks mass makes up alot of it. I am sure there will be some sort of muley crazy spread done on it, since hatch was there.

Another bought Tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I jealeous, I guess if you buy a tag every year and tell most of the guides you will pay them big to find you a nice buck then all you have to do is wait!!!!!!!
Please don't get me wrong the money helps fish and game, I guess it makes me mad year after year these guys buy what ever tag they can get and it seems they don't hunt, they have guides look for them.
If by some chances these guys do hunt and don't have guides looking for them (I would be ok if they hunted with the guides but to be at home while the guide is out, I didagree with that) then I stand corrected and I'm sorry, If your going to get a tag to hunt game then hunt them, don't have some one else do if for you...........................
CW

Back
Top Bottom