Big Dall Alaska 2022

Wow! Congratulations to both of the hunters! Those are amazing rams. It would be interesting to find out what they scored. One can only dream about killing either one of those rams.

Just incredible and considering the tough last few years they have had in Alaska regarding sheep and the winters even more incredible...two rams of 100 lifetime's together. I would love to see more pictures particularly of the broomer

Did not look at the whole article until you guys were talking about a second ram. HOLLY MASS!!!!!!!!
Guess you can’t refer to them as thin horns anymore. WOW.

Unbelievable Rams, both unique in their own way. I'd have a hard time deciding which one to shoot if they were standing next to each other. I love the classic beautiful long clean curl on the one but the mass on the other is unmatched.

It would be interesting to see how big all rams would be if they got to their max potential size. Those rams obviously had the right genetics and conditions to be giants! I love mass in sheep, but in a Dall, I think I'd take that long horned twister if I had a choice!

Either one would do.:unsure:

I’d like to hear more of the story…..the second ram is laying right behind in this pic….
869793A3-C4E7-4C63-85EC-DB5BAE9BA4E3.jpeg

Both great rams I would have to pick the long one with the other one being broken off, but with that being said if the other one wasn’t broken off I would take the heavy one.

Hahaha there’s a published story. I just didn’t want to get in trouble linking to other hunting sites. Google it.

But yeah those big rams are not luck most the time hahah
I'm way more trouble than SS!, so for all you lazy folks, here's the story link:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom