Big Game Draw

It was Sarcasm.
I know 45 well too.
Thank you though.
I forgot you were from California there for a minute. Im sure you’ll do fine. Just do what you guys always do, see private property in OnX and then just walk right on it to kill a bull (y)

I forgot you were from California there for a minute. Im sure you’ll do fine. Just do what you guys always do, see private property in OnX and then just walk right on it to kill a bull (y)
Be careful...my Kali IFG insider friend is gonna pull your name out of the hat for the tranny draw...unless of course you're just trying to seem all hopped up on estrogen, in which case you're nailing it!

9 out of 10 times when someone from Idaho is obsessed with bashing people from California, they likely moved to Idaho from California. Most good old boys in Idaho go about their business and don’t take the time to comment on such things.

9 out of 10 times when someone from Idaho is obsessed with bashing people from California, they likely moved to Idaho from California. Most good old boys in Idaho go about their business and don’t take the time to comment on such things.
Naw...Pickett is Idaho born and bred.. just likes to troll a bit here. I'm sure he is a good guy. I can't say with any certainty I wouldn't have his attitude towards Californians if the shoe was on the other foot.

Where I'm from most have the same feelings towards most from other regions of the state.

I used to hate all of the Oregon residents fishing MY river for steelhead back when there was still fish before all of the out of towers killed them all....

Looks like I beat the odds…

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom