big New Mexico Bull

muliefanatic,

If you need someone to post for you, send them to me and I will post the pictures and then you can give us the story about the Bull.

Brian

I have been trying to email the pics to Brian. He got his bull in 16D this past weekend. He was hunting on the handicap hunt. If one of you guys gives me your email I will send it to you so you can post it.
Muliefanatic.

My friend took one of the largest bowkill bulls (scoring) in New Mexico this year with a bow.....up in the 390's...

I'll get a picture soon.

Justin

- Long-Range, The next best thing to being there !!!!

Here is Muliefanatic's Uncle's Bull, sorry for the late posting.
faf21080.jpg

Yikes! Man, awsome bull! Who says that the Gila doesn't have good bulls anymore he he.

the Gila still has monster's in it.....here is just another great bull showing so.....hopefully with the cease of depredation tags elimated more will spring up in the future....I hope I am not mis-printing the issue of the depredation tags....I had read where the gov had ceased all those type of tags being issues and was in works of reworking the system......guys please correct me If I am wrong.......but i think NM could be on a great comeback!

Dwayne,
The NM Gov. has halted all "Kill" tags issued to landowners for nuissance wildlife. This just keeps landowners from killing a bunch of elk out in their alfalfa, etc. We do still have depredation permits, however. The good thing about the depredation tags is that they are mostly for tags and sportsmen get to hunt the elk and take them home. It beats having the elk killed and left to rot. As well, many landowners are seeing the monetary value elk and other wildlife can have.

Josh

Yeah that bull fits real well in the BIG BULL CATAGORY . Congrats to your uncle , and thanks for sharing ....NMhuntnutt

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom