Big Nor Cal Bear

Hntndux

My son put the smack down an a big old bruiser yesterday. He's been after two different bears all season based on their tracks and sign. He got a glimpse of one of them during deer season, but couldn't get a shot. A few weeks ago all he could come across was fresh sign, but now bear. He decided to give it one more try this week and just as he was about to call it a season he said "after all of time I've put in, is it really too much to ask for me to see a bea..." and out he came very intent on feeding his face. Unfortunately, he rushed his shot and the bear decided to make a run down hill....a very long ways downhill in very steep terrain. He found him and 3trips and 6hrs later had him up to the road. His top canines were wore down to nubs so he's an old bruiser.

Bear 1.jpeg

Bear.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom