big oregon bull

K

KILLERBEE

cant seem to get thu "upload image" file to work here. so.... check out the sheds i found in the " shed hunters" forum.

sorry, i'm trying to get them uploaded on this forum..

49ccd44a21bf980f.jpg

i'm not sure on the problem, i can only click on the "upload file" 1 time, even in this reply i cant get it to upload???

Okay nice sheds,

Now give it up!!!!

I want to know the unit, the property owner and his price?

Now seriously,

That bull is AWESOME! What a find!

Killerbee, I hope you find that stud next year and give us a picture of his head with those antlers!!

Happy hunting

>Okay nice sheds,
>
>Now give it up!!!!
>
>I want to know the unit,
>the property owner and his
>price?
>
>Now seriously,
>
>That bull is AWESOME! What
>a find!
>
>Killerbee, I hope you find
>that stud next year and
>give us a picture of
>his head with those antlers!!
>
>
>Happy hunting

All i can say is I SWEAR ON MY LIFE! that these were on public land and NOT in the wenaha,walla walla,mill creek watershed or Mt.emily.
i was / still am/ amazes to find a set like these! i'm not even a die hard shed hunter. just try to get out once or twice a year.and got lucky. but i think i'm hooked and will be hitting this area a lot more! i did see 3 other bulls still packing both sides the night before. 2 were nice 6 points but it was snowing and i was looking at 1/2 mile+ so it was hard to tell just how good they were.
i have about 10 good pics of the horns but i'm haveing a hell of a time posting more than 1 pic.

i hope it's o.k. but here is a link to another forum where you can see all of the pics
http://www.muleymadness.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8002

WOW was there any delay in finding the second or were they sitting next to each other? that would get the old ticker goin, lookin for the match. great job

Man, that is a dandy pair to find!

Congratulations and thanks for the picture.

----------------------------------------
Measure wealth by the things you have,, for which you would not take money.

Back
Top Bottom