Big Rawlins Buck

ICMDEER

Very Active Member
I'm just curious. Remember that huge buck that was standing by the quonset in Rawlins in those pics about a year ago? Did he come back this year? Did anyone shoot him? Any update would be appreciated. I figure someone would try to go get him if possible.

That was the buck that was standing by a cab-over camper in one of the pictures, wasn't it? Couldn't you also see a highway sign in one of the pics as well?

Steve

The deer is still in town hanging around the park, he'll die of old age or get hit by a vehicle before he ever left town, besides he has been here for several years and it would cause a big fuss with locals if he was shot, he's pretty safe where he is!

Not sure about this year...but I saw that buck last February.

2-11-2008%20022.JPG

He's a stud. I'm glad to hear he's still alive and passing on his genes. If anybody gets a new picture of him, try to post it. I'm curious if he has gone downhill or if he has stayed the same. He looks like an older buck in the pics, so I'd like to see him again if possible.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

I Have some pics both from his sheds last year and in and out of velvet this year I'm just not sure how to post them. I'm sure someone else from Rawlins has some as well.

>Photos from the third week in
>November 2008
>
4951615c40f855cf.jpg

>
4951617541813f66.jpg

>
49516192428acdd8.jpg

Think you could make the picture's a little smaller!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom