Big WY Pics!

buckspotter7

With draw over and tags on the way. Let's post some of our better Wyoming animals pics and the area killed. It might get those lucky enough to draw a Wyoming tag pumped for the upcoming season!

I'll start it off

4a47d1b36bfb64da.jpg

Region F

4a47d20e6d17822a.jpg

Dad's 128 buck

Great looking bucks I'll be heading to Wyoming for Elk and Antelope this year i can"t wait

Beautiful bucks! I only hunted in Wyoming 1 year (region C) and came home with a tag in my pocket, so I can't add to the post.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

Here's my '08 Region D buck. Not a monster but I was happy taking him after passing on a lot of other bucks. I can't wait to get back this year.

4a48e75c11889496.jpg

Steve

Nice deer guys! I have a region "H" deer tag, I am looking for an area to hunt that is also general elk, not wilderness (I am a NR DIY) and big rough country. I want to backpack in and hunt deer while scouting for future general elk. Any ideas please PM me. Not a hotspot just a unit/forest to check out. I have a few ideas.

Definately not a monster but its my biggest yet....and it is a Greys River region G buck.
4a4c37a66b4babba.jpg

4a4c38146ef6d39f.jpg

You can't beat hunting that awesome country!

Well ya! Of course i saved it.....thats a wall hanger in my book :D

4a4cdd207e246011.jpg

As for Chesters comment I would agree with a lot of this country looking the same. My hunting partner has killed a couple very nice 30 inch bucks in Murphy in the 90's However this isn't Murphy's, I Hunted that a couple times back in 02 0r 03 but the weather got nasty one time so we packed up and headed home. It seemed to me there was a lot of pressure up there on the opening weekend so we decided to put our focus on an area to the south and that has been our mainstay when we are lucky enough to draw.

Great pics. Keep them coming guys. Makes me want to be there!!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

This is a "first day" buck that gave me a quick now or never look and shot at 360 yds. 2005 28" 170 class. Was the first buck killed with my new 280 Ackley Imp. Region H, near the "top"
4a6e9b893ce68385.jpg

Joey

Those are some more great animals! I have one like yours Muleymemories!

Here is a buck from G from a few years ago. 25" wide x 20 " tall 5x5. He was only 2 1/2 years old according to the WY G&F tooth test.

4a6f9f1f5ce0018c.jpg

Great animals guys! Wyoming was a blast to hunt! I hope to be hunting there again real soon! Here is my 08 Region E buck. Definately not a monster but my first taken with a rifle.
4a6fa89d127005fb.gif

4a6fa8c412fd05fb.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom