biggest moose sheds and pics

mooseman

here are two of the pics i had blown up of the big guy (he's a utah bull, these were taken back in 88 if i remember right.

fc7cc0a3.jpg.orig.jpg

fc7cc123.jpg.orig.jpg

sorry they are so big of pictures you can't see the whole pic at one time. Is there a way to get them to be smaller. the only way that i have been able to post them is click on picture in imagestation.com twice untill it is big and then i can cut and paste? here is the pics of the sheds two smaller bulls sheds also it was hanging with. I watched this bull for 2 months.

fc7cc266.jpg.orig.jpg

Moose
Nice pictures, great sheds!

Before your put your pictures in Imagestation you need to change the resolution to around 75 instead of 300 like they are now. This will make them come out smaller and fit on the screen. Also delete the .orig.jpg off the end of the pictures. All you need is .jpg at the end (not shed.jpg.orig.jpg..... should be shed.jpg)

Holy sh%* that is one big bull! have you taped him to see what he scores? Just think you could be holding a set of possible utah record bull moose sheds. what part of utah did you find them in?

BBH ;)

Mooseman,
Those are some really nice paddles on that Swamp Donkey. Very impressive indeed for a southern moose! Heck, he's a legal Tri-Palm Mature Bull if he was in Northern BC. Way to go on the good pics of him and the find of his sheds. They look like they are in excellant shape.

he's a northern utah bull he grosses 173 ish and would net 171 ish. we figured he is 48 inches wide he has 12 to 12.5 inch across on the palm and 30 to 30.5 inches down the palm. in the books he would have been 7th or 8th in utah that year but i know that there have been at least two bigger shot since then. i found the palms about 2 weeks after he shed them. so yes there in great shape. i have them mounted on a plack. some day i'd like to put him on a cape but don't have the money right know. of course he would show up the bull i shot which isn't as big.

MOOSEMAN
Those are some awesome finds. Dirk Barnes Taxidermy has a moose cape. Get em mounted and show the animal respect. At least bring them to antler fest.
Larry

do you know how much the cape is and were is dirk barnes taxidermy? By the way what is antler fest sorry i have never heard of it. Don't think i'm stupid or something, it sounds like a blast. p.s. also when is it?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom