BIKINI clad coeds shooting Muzzleloaders!

FrontierGander

Very Active Member

Sorry, not this time :D :D

Shooting my friends rifle that I built for him. Traditions St.Louis Hawken .50cal 1:48 twist. 70gr 3fg Goex, .490 cast ball .020" patch lube with an experimental patch lube, no swabbing. 50 yard 3 shot group. Average velocity of 1,579.

Earlier I was trying to shoot for groups with 60gr 3fg Swiss ( Most accurate ) and just had to laugh at the 3 1/2 - 4" groups WHILE SWABBING BETWEEN SHOTS! It got worse with no swabbing. That 3fg Swiss is a joke.

I still have to file a bit more off the front sight to bring impact up a good 3 1/2" or so, but today I just wanted to experiment with powders and figure out what she likes most. Goex was the winner by a long shot. Same load I use in my st.louis hawken and my dads hawken as well.

She also puts the 395gr lyman plains bullets that I cast, into a nice tight little cluster! Recoil isn't to bad with 70gr 3f either, but it will get your attention.

Please don’t add any pictures of yourself in any kind of bikini !!!!!!!!!! But that traditional rig looks good , and it appears your good with it ! Hahahahaha

Well done!

Most guys can't shoot that well with a 10x scoped centerfire at 50 yards! I KNOW, I've seen their 100 yard groups, because they don't take down their targets when they're done.

Zeke

Nice shooting but I'm not a fan of your choice of outfit :)
Untitled.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom