Bino harness system?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
What do you use? Looking to buy a Pro Harness from Kuiu but thought I would check out what everyone else uses as well. I feel Kuiu puts out a good product and that is why I am leaning that way. Thanks!

hornkiller- worn out in what way? Beat them to hell or they weren't made as well as you'd have hoped?

Both of the bottoms started coming apart! Beat the 1st one up pretty bad but when the 2nd one that was pretty new started doing it I emailed kuiu twice no answer back! Emailed them twice about the button that was junk on a brand new pair of gators no answer back. Never had any problems with any of my sitka gear and I own alot!

Son has horn hunter. I’m not a fan.

Other son has mystery ranch. Bought it for myself, but something with the angles on the shoulder strap rubed my neck. Not a fan.

Run a ALPS for a year, not bad, but not great

Using a Gearak currently. Thought I’d support local. It buckled forward, meaning you have to pull the chest straps backward to tighten, which I don’t like. It’s a pain to adjust especially if you are wearing a pack.

So like everyone else, I know what I don’t like?

I favor that Alaska Guide Gear one. Friend has one and it almost like a mini front pack. Keeps binos, range finder, cell phone and some other little things in there. Pretty nifty.

I’ve used lots of different brands and my favorite that I’ve found is marsupial, extremely comfortable and very durable, the only problem I’ve had with it is how open it is letting dust in, but they’ve told me they are working on a fully closed one and I’ve also see sponsors wearing them. I’ll definitely be getting one when they come out!

I just bought the Alaska Guide one and it's everything I need and well made. Bino's and rangefinder fit well and can shoot bow with no interference.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom