Binoc case/harness......best one out there?

woodturner

Binoc case/harness......which one is the best out there?
I have a harness system and like it, but would like a case to protect the binocs when I am carrying them. Need a safety strap in case I just let go of the binocs.
Something quiet when hunting too.
Thanks.

Picked up the Stone Glacier and used it recently for a late season/early spring hunt.

Quite, simple to use. Would recommend getting the range finder accessory if you don't have range finding binos.

Very happy with these from King's Camo

Robb

2 nd. The Badlands bino system.Seperate storage for range finder and gps.Best of all, will adapt for 15x56 binos from 10x42.Tried em All, like this setup best ... Bruce & SilverGrand

Badlands for me as well, lightweight and my favorite thing is how easy it is to remove and replace my binoculars . Tried some others that didn’t work near as well. Least favorite have been the KUIU ones. And I like a lot of their products.

Rick Young harness....I believe the whole thing weighs about one ounce. Also like their form-fitting neoprene binocular covers as well. I've tried the box-style cases, and always come back to the Rick Young for it's quiet, ease-of-use, and compact design..

Yeah, to each their own, but I like light and simple. Kuiu is my favorite and many of those mentioned above are too heavy/bulky for my liking. Wouldn’t mind giving the Stone Glacier one a try.

Got a FHF harness towards the end of last season, so don't have a ton of time with it yet. I do like the slim design over the badlands I used prior. I think there are plenty of good ones out there and it comes down to personal preference.

My Vortex Diamondbacks came with a case/harness/extra clip-ins. I think the harness systems are excessive, but I like mine. I'll get used to it.

My Stone Glacier brushed up under a dead tree limb last season while hiking and made a pen sized hole on the lid! Lightweight has it’s limits

I have had a Badlands for years. It's durable, protects well but I hate those bungee cords.
If you take them out and glass and then want to walk 50 yards and glass again the you will need to put them back in the case.

I think the only one I haven’t owned and used for 10x42’s, 10x50, 12x50 and 15x56 is the stone glacier. Marsupial Gear is hands down the best

I just looked at the Marsupial Gear case.
Question to those who one one.....Padded harness or not?
Looks like a very nice binoc case.
Thanks

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom