Birds of Marquez

7mms

Hope everyone's doing good waiting for draw results to post , good luck to everybody.Hope my Turkey draw tag is sign of good things to come.I was wondering if someone had this same tag in recent years, n would let me know what I should expect, like access into unit, water , chances of filling at least one of my two tags.Set foot on unit for first time last wknd, walked n drove some starting on southern pt of unit driving on west side of unit going north past burn, found some sign but would have liked it fresher n more in quantity. Would like to hear about recent experiences you might like to share with a fellow bird hunter, good luck n just know at least one tag is headed ur way for this falls hunt

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom