Bison Hunt Video Book Cliffs

I went back and watched it again, Tami was cool, calm and serious. Boy you got the eye roll when you asked if she wanted to get closer. When she walked up to the giant and grabbed his horns, it look like Tami had killed a hundred Buffalo with a bow, no big deal. Most grown men would have made a real scene and you would have seen them shaking. Heck of a trophy for the whole family.

I've been around bison in the wild, and anyone that can get an arrow in one is as skilled/cool/lucky as they get.!! This video is great. I think an Archery bison, in the wild, is as rare as they come. The conditions looked perfect for a stalk, lots of noisy wind. But, making those two shots, thats impressive. Like everyone said, she was cool as a cucumber. Congratulations.!!

I've been around bison in the wild, and anyone that can get an arrow in one is as skilled/cool/lucky as they get.!! This video is great. I think an Archery bison, in the wild, is as rare as they come. The conditions looked perfect for a stalk, lots of noisy wind. But, making those two shots, thats impressive. Like everyone said, she was cool as a cucumber. Congratulations.!!
I thought about it afterwards and I don't know how the setup could have been any better. A good wind right in our faces, just enough cover, he was facing just the right way, he stood up right on cue quartering away, then giving her the second shot was icing on the cake. I'm so glad he dropped so quickly because there was literally zero blood trail and lots of moo cows to obscure tracks.

Awesome video and great experience with your whole family! I know how hard that hunt is having experienced it this year as well - congrats to your wife and you!!

Awesome video and great experience with your whole family! I know how hard that hunt is having experienced it this year as well - congrats to your wife and you!!
We met the out-of-state hunter the day before the hunt started. He arrived 5 days before the hunt started and when we left on day 4, he still hadn't seen a single bison. I talked to him yesterday and he said that right after we left, it was like a switch flipped and there were bison everywhere. He said the 2nd weekend was epic and he chased a lot of big bulls but never connected. Ended up filling his tag on a smaller bull. Maybe we should have held out... lol.

Awesome! The best memories I have while hunting with my dad were when I was the young tracker. To do all you and your wife did, all with your family is the ultimate experience!! Congrats!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom