Blackhorn 209 IN STOCK!

KsGinner

Just picked up two 8oz jugs for $175 “ouch” with their hazmat on Hodgdon.com. In stock right now! Hope you get some if you need it!!

Should have waited, now it’s available from powder Valley at a cheaper price and cheaper shipping/hazmat

It might be because we have nothing to hunt :ROFLMAO:
Nah, you don’t have a bunch of greedy jackasses that feel they need to line the pantry shelves with every powder, bullet, and shell known to man in case the “zombie apocalypse” really does come true for them…

These folks are related to the Karen’s, which started the 2020 toilet paper shortage. Always gotta have more than they were ever capable of using.

These folks let fear dictate their lives….They are the “sheep” of America…

If you are in need for Blackhorn 209, Cablelas has some in stock now. They want $64.99, free ship since it's over $50 but there is a hazmat fee added ship to you or no fee if shipped to a nearby store and you pick up.

Nah, you don’t have a bunch of greedy jackasses that feel they need to line the pantry shelves with every powder, bullet, and shell known to man in case the “zombie apocalypse” really does come true for them…

These folks are related to the Karen’s, which started the 2020 toilet paper shortage. Always gotta have more than they were ever capable of using.

These folks let fear dictate their lives….They are the “sheep” of America…
Just checking in as I'm one of those greedy Jackasses.
Yep, I bought 10 bottles last year to supplement what I already had on hand. Paid 35.99 a bottle which looking back is better than putting money in the stock market. And, with what I have I will never have to pay $64.99 for an 8oz keg.
I have always bought a bunch of the stuff I use. I never have to worry about getting components when others are panicking.

Found this at the Walmart in Elizabeth CO Yesterday. They had a bunch of Federal 209 Primers and Pyrodex also.

BH 209.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom