Blackhorn 209

Stubaby

Very Active Member
I have 4-10oz cans of Blackhorn 209. Unopened. $250 for all of it. I’m in Provo.

CCDB6557-CAC5-487C-BF21-442EBC281EEE.jpeg

Dang it!!! I have been watching all day different sites for some, but didn't check here after first thing this morning. I will take seconds.

Crazy. I can buy all I want for $42 a bottle here in Maryland.

That’s cause you’re in Maryland. There’s nothing to shoot. You can see from one side to the other. Everybody in Maryland bought one can when it first came out and it’s still half full in most cases. The only guy that did use his whole can was at a mall or gas station shooting **** up! Enjoy you’re crabs and stop bragging about all your 209!

Crazy. I can buy all I want for $42 a bottle here in Maryland.

That’s cause you’re in Maryland. There’s nothing to shoot. You can see from one side to the other. Everybody in Maryland bought one can when it first came out and it’s still half full in most cases. The only guy that did use his whole can was at a mall or gas station shooting **** up! Enjoy you’re crabs and stop bragging about all your 209!

Must be bored. Having trouble drawing a tag out there?

Must be bored. Having trouble drawing a tag out there?
No, I actually drew just about everything this year. Didn’t even have to use a crayon to draw them this time. In fact, I’m currently goofing off in the desert looking for some mutton. Which is kinda sad, cause that’s not gonna leave a lot of time for the elk tag I stil have. Thanks for asking!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom