Blacktail deer hunting

• Thread starter muleyhunterfromhell
  • Start date
M

muleyhunterfromhell

I am from Wyoming and am looking for information or a place to hunt blacktail deer. I have taken many mule deer and whitetail deer and would really like to hunt blacktail deer. Any information would be great. If any one is looking at possibly coming to wyoming to hunt let me know. I am a part time guide in western wyoming. And maybe we can work something out. Thanks for everything.

Mike

The best black tail hunting in Oregon currently is in Southern Oregon. NW Oregon has been hit hard by HLS there are some deer around but not in the numbers they should be. I would get in contact with a BIO from SO from the OFWD site. There are some pay for fee hunts in Southern Oregon on private ranches that are pretty good. IF you looking for a DIY maybe some one from down there can help there is plenty of public land. If the deer numbers were up here in the NW I would be happy to show you around. That's my report from Oregon grin!! You can get a over the counter tag I think and do not have to draw for Oregon.

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer or elk but how he hunted it.

> I am from Wyoming
>and am looking for information
>or a place to hunt
>blacktail deer. I have taken
>many mule deer and whitetail
>deer and would really like
>to hunt blacktail deer. Any
>information would be great. If
>any one is looking at
>possibly coming to wyoming to
>hunt let me know. I
>am a part time guide
>in western wyoming. And maybe
>we can work something out.
>Thanks for everything.
>
>Mike

Mike,
Sent you a PM with some info - let me know if I can help out.
Frank

Look at getting some points and applying for the late muzzleloader hunts if your after a good buck. that is when they are most vulnerable. any of those units can produce a great buck. Several B&C bucks come from the eugene area, but historically southern oregon near ashland is a good area.

Hopefully that helps a little....

Now can you point me to a 350 bull in unit 31! lol. im kidding but i did draw that tag.

Travis
www.RidgelineOutdoors.com
Blacks-Creek Packs Dealer

I have access to some very good blacktail hunting within an hour of Portland, Oregon. My nephew and I drew Unit 97. Willing to work something out if it sounds good to you.

Muleyhunter, send me a PM and let's talk about this. I live in the real N. Calif and I can direct you in the right direction. Send me a PM with your phone number or e-mail and i will get in touch with you and help you as much as I can.

Slide

I sent you a PM with my phone number, call me if you want to. I'm usually home by 6:00p.m. if my sons baseball practice doesen't run to late.

Slide

if you need so more info for northern cali give me a shout, i've hunted blacktails for the last 12 years down there, and also buy a bear tag for there, there is way to many.

jeremy

Shoot me a PM when u have time to discuss what exactly you're looking for/ what type of hunt you're interested in I can probably help you

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom