blackthorn 209, running low!

Here in New Mexico also hard to find some 209, bought 7 canisters paid $45.00 per. I have 2 left @ 45 if you want them

Cabelas in Lehi had some last week. Heading up there today so I can check if they still have any. Also Scheels had a bunch last time I was there. Their price is ridiculous, but they did have it in stock a few weeks ago. I'd call both places before making any sort of drive though. Also you can price match down to the cheaper price.

Went to provo sportsmans and cabelas Lehi yesterday, no go. If anybody likes alliant Black MZ(pioneer) its at provo sprtsmans for $9.99 lb. thanks guys, i'll call scheels

Got some powder at Scheels,thanks for the info guys! Glad scheels is on the ball! So many 'big time' retailers let there store run out of key items all too often.

If by chance you still have a can of BH209 you'd sell, I'm coming to NM in 2 weeks for a elk hunt at the VC. Any chance you live in Sante Fe or even Albq?

I had to be pay 50$ for a on at ACE in cedar city. Guess they now how to make money. Only place in town that sells it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom