Bobcats are gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

coloradoman

Very Active Member
Well at least for a while! We will see how the membership drops (plummets)in my opinion the next few weeks with the way it’s going now here ?

Dearmadness is gone now a lot of old-timers of dropped off because of the BS on the site and Founder would rather put his political views in front of members that have been a part of this site like I have since the inception but I guess it is what it is

DeerMaddness is not gone. Fact. He will continue to check this place daily, like always.

If you guys want to fight about politics get each other’s AOL handles and start a group. Leave the hunting forum to people that want to talk.........politics. Joking. Talk hunting!

Lol if you want to talk Colorado or wherever your from let me know.
I’m always looking for a new spot! ?

Well at least for a while! We will see how the membership drops (plummets)in my opinion the next few weeks with the way it’s going now here ?
Like I said in another post, anyone leaving because I don’t want to deal with the political mess is welcome back to talk hunting, or just about any other subject, anytime. Love to have ya!

I understand people wanting to talk politics. It’s exciting and the drama is something else. I watch it on TV.

I understand the frustration guys have when I delete a post, but it’s just what I don’t want here. I made a decision that’s healthy for me and that health is more important than whatever financial gain there is in having the political stuff. I’ll have to sleep in the bed I made, with or without some member support.

There was a road kill bobcat by my house the other day. I was going to stop and pick it up on my way home but somebody beat me to it.

Hey founder? Have you posted the rules somewhere or made any sort of terms and conditions available that you want?

Like I said in another post, anyone leaving because I don’t want to deal with the political mess is welcome back to talk hunting, or just about any other subject, anytime. Love to have ya!

I understand people wanting to talk politics. It’s exciting and the drama is something else. I watch it on TV.

I understand the frustration guys have when I delete a post, but it’s just what I don’t want here. I made a decision that’s healthy for me and that health is more important than whatever financial gain there is in having the political stuff. I’ll have to sleep in the bed I made, with or without some member support.
That’s the problem!
As long as it meets your political beliefs you let it stay otherwise you are deleted
Too bad on a hunting site which is not supposed to be political you make it political when you hit the delete button on certain posts
nuff said

I understand you cannot police every post and I get it.
You should put a lot more moderators on this site maybe one per page they can help you do that to keep out the riffraff.
There is a fishing website based out of Utah and Arizona that is very popular that is way more non-political than this site.
I’m sure you know which one I’m talking about because Wayne won’t put up with that bullshit.

Anyone know if PM’s still work while you’re in the can? Just wondering if there is a chance the resistance survives. I hope so.

I understand you cannot police every post and I get it.
You should put a lot more moderators on this site maybe one per page they can help you do that to keep out the riffraff.
There is a fishing website based out of Utah and Arizona that is very popular that is way more non-political than this site.
I’m sure you know which one I’m talking about because Wayne won’t put up with that bullshit.
I think you’re onto something Colorado!

Ole’ Bess can moderate the “F’n Flatty’s & atv ” page that’s gonna take the place of the politics page!

Yeah, and conservatives don't like it when you don't agree with them when they say won the election they lost. bigly.

Politics effects everyone's lives everyday. even hunters. for at least the next 4 years our public lands are going to be protected again as Teddy Roosevelt intended them to be. and not a moment too soon . that's political, and it's hunting. to try to avoid politics in a hunting forum is impossible unless you live in Mr. Roger's neighborhood. .

• Haha
Reactions: DW
Yeah, and conservatives don't like it when you don't agree with them when they say won the election they lost. bigly.

Politics effects everyone's lives everyday. even hunters. for at least the next 4 years our public lands are going to be protected again as Teddy Roosevelt intended them to be. and not a moment too soon . that's political, and it's hunting. to try to avoid politics in a hunting forum is impossible unless you live in Mr. Roger's neighborhood. .
You’re going to have to avoid politics in this hunting forum unless it has something to do with hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom