Bonus point survey

Almost put us in the irrigation ditch. Forgot which pedal was the brake. We got that figured out quick. Only other issue was putting enough under to see over the steering wheel and still reach the pedals.

Almost put us in the irrigation ditch. Forgot which pedal was the brake. We got that figured out quick. Only other issue was putting enough under to see over the steering wheel and still reach the pedals.
Glad everyone is ok! Looking forward to teaching my kids to drive!

Bike or big wheel? ?
With that said I let my 12 yr old granddaughter drive in public. Great life lesson learned early than later.
He likes to drive his wagon he bought last year with the money he has saved from working and 4H. That wagon is under repair for now but he also drives the blazer and the jeep pretty well...

wagon.jpg

Way cool! You’re raising them right for sure! Is he raising steers for 4-H?
We don't have the space for steers... Since we live in town we have been raising meat rabbits and chickens. Meat rabbits is more my daughter, he has been raising meat chickens. This year he he raised 5 rabbits and 24 chickens... He sold his rabbits at fair for $600 (they cancelled poultry due to bird flu). But he is also selling his chickens in the community. After food cost and initial bird cost etc. He will end up making around $900 between the rabbits and the birds. We have a place to do pigs next year... So next year we will likely have 3 pigs, 30 meat birds and the usual 20-30 rabbits. Without fair it would be a very tight profit margin, the chickens are by far the most profitable... WY is awesome because we can butcher and sell all our meat animals without needing USDA certified processing. We just have to label the animals as not USDA inspected... In Colorado it was illegal to sell anything not USDA certified/inspected...

We don't have the space for steers... Since we live in town we have been raising meat rabbits and chickens. Meat rabbits is more my daughter, he has been raising meat chickens. This year he he raised 5 rabbits and 24 chickens... He sold his rabbits at fair for $600 (they cancelled poultry due to bird flu). But he is also selling his chickens in the community. After food cost and initial bird cost etc. He will end up making around $900 between the rabbits and the birds. We have a place to do pigs next year... So next year we will likely have 3 pigs, 30 meat birds and the usual 20-30 rabbits. Without fair it would be a very tight profit margin, the chickens are by far the most profitable... WY is awesome because we can butcher and sell all our meat animals without needing USDA certified processing. We just have to label the animals as not USDA inspected... In Colorado it was illegal to sell anything not USDA certified/inspected...
Nice! When I was in 4-H I raised steers and sisters did lambs. We used to raise Flemish giants too, at one point we had hundreds of them. The bunnies used to be sent to the university to feed some snakes they had.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom