Bonus Pts for Deer, Elk, Antelope

Hurry, call buzz, he hasn't waded in yet.

Maybe him and JM can recount that "I actually thank NR guys in the field" line on Randy's podcast. (The one that apparently doesn't cause point creep)

Don't worry, I won't share what you say on PM, vs public?
Wouldn't want to crack the shield wall?
Go right ahead and share. No skin off my back. That goes both ways Nick.

If you would take that hat off before you post maybe you wouldn't be inclined to throw so much shade.

Go right ahead and share. No skin off my back. That goes both ways Nick.

If you would take that hat off before you post maybe you wouldn't be inclined to throw so much shade.

Not exactly sure why you waded into this.

Or how pointing out JM and his mini me, LITERALLY were on a platform that causes point creep, then blasting social media, is beyond hilarious. Even funnier, considering Randy has addressed that topic dozens of times.

Or how it's funny that JM will name names, if forums, or openly smack Rinella in various forums, yet, tries so hard to not mention a guy with 2 you tube channels, Prime channel, outdoor networks shows, 2 podcasts, and a forum, as being "on the list of offenders" . But then, none of those on that list, stroked Buzz and JM publically.

I'm damn happy Randy is such a big voice in our sphere. He's a great voice. But that voice absolutely has come at a cost, and despite efforts, hotspotting is real. Point creep from it is too. That ain't just an Eastman thing.

Or how pointing out JM and his mini me, LITERALLY were on a platform that causes point creep, then blasting social media, is beyond hilarious. Even funnier, considering Randy has addressed that topic dozens of times.

Or how it's funny that JM will name names, if forums, or openly smack Rinella in various forums, yet, tries so hard to not mention a guy with 2 you tube channels, Prime channel, outdoor networks shows, 2 podcasts, and a forum, as being "on the list of offenders" . But then, none of those on that list, stroked Buzz and JM publically.

I'm damn happy Randy is such a big voice in our sphere. He's a great voice. But that voice absolutely has come at a cost, and despite efforts, hotspotting is real. Point creep from it is too. That ain't just an Eastman thing.
What a pointless post and the only thing hilarious about everything you are writing, is what a complete fool you look like.

As far as Rinella goes, and you can ask Randy this, if we found out that Randy was going to be in the One Shot and warned him about it, but he went anyway, the heat would have been on him. Randy was smart enough to figure it out on his own. Besides, what that does that have to do with point creep?

Look, everyone gets it, you hate Buzz and I. Grow up and move on to another subject.

What a pointless post and the only thing hilarious about everything you are writing, is what a complete fool you look like.

As far as Rinella goes, and you can ask Randy this, if we found out that Randy was going to be in the One Shot and warned him about it, but he went anyway, the heat would have been on him. Randy was smart enough to figure it out on his own. Besides, what that does that have to do with point creep?

Look, everyone gets it, you hate Buzz and I. Grow up and move on to another subject.

I hate Cancer.

I dislike Buzz, not an uncommon thing.

But I am entertained by guys who talk out of both sides of their mouths, depending on audience.

I, along with many of us, have rolled our eyes after hearing the "I actually thank NR in the field" line, on a podcast owned by a guy who is about trying to expand advocates and participants, then reading any NR thread in Wyoming and seeing the exact opposite expressed in MM.

OR reading how Eastman's, MM, GoHunt, are bad social media for point creep, while leaving out(not conspicuously) the second biggest social media platform(s) in this space(assuming Rinella is #1). Even funnier because you include MM, on MM.

Id say it will be awhile until I crack back, but we know it won't. Those messages you tailor depending on platform, will bite you when you counter your own words.

But I don't hate you. Or Buzz. I find your self importance, quite entertaining.

You sound confused and frustrated.

First off who gives a flying F about point creep? It's been a reality for at least 15 years or better. There's a whole litany of sources responsible for that and I don't blame any one of them more or less than the other, mainly because I don't care about it.

As far as Rinellas is concerned I again don't care if he participated in the one shot hunt. It's his image to protect, lose, or advance. Jeff and I had a long discussion with Janis about the potential pit falls that he relayed to Steve. He made his choice to not let the Governor down and participated with the knowledge of what it is. If he finds it acceptable to take tags from other sportsmen, make fun of native American women, and exclude women all together, that's his choice. It's also my choice to put the facts out there.

As to your other grievance, I do thank NR hunters for buying tags here. I also advocate for residents first, the two are mutually exclusive. So again, I really couldnt care less that you believe they aren't.

I really don't give a chit at all that you "dislike Buzz". Get over it or did with it, your choice.

You have yourself a good day now.

You sound confused and frustrated.

First off who gives a flying F about point creep? It's been a reality for at least 15 years or better. There's a whole litany of sources responsible for that and I don't blame any one of them more or less than the other, mainly because I don't care about it.

As far as Rinellas is concerned I again don't care if he participated in the one shot hunt. It's his image to protect, lose, or advance. Jeff and I had a long discussion with Janis about the potential pit falls that he relayed to Steve. He made his choice to not let the Governor down and participated with the knowledge of what it is. If he finds it acceptable to take tags from other sportsmen, make fun of native American women, and exclude women all together, that's his choice. It's also my choice to put the facts out there.

As to your other grievance, I do thank NR hunters for buying tags here. I also advocate for residents first, the two are mutually exclusive. So again, I really couldnt care less that you believe they aren't.

I really don't give a chit at all that you "dislike Buzz". Get over it or did with it, your choice.

You have yourself a good day now.

It's a great day here. Cool weather, rain.

Like I said, self importance. Janis was so concerned with what you and JM told him, he either didn't tell Steve(most likely), or they decided that you two were, just 2 dudes, no different than any other 2dudes who "set them straight".

I can hear it now.

"Um Steve. There's a dude in Wyoming, who has a shadow named JM, who are warning us about One shot"

"Well, Janis, I mean those guys are dudes on an internet forum, so, I guess we better back out. Afterall, they WERE for only 24 tags for it, and don't say chit about the women's tags".

"Yup, Steve. I guess you don't understand how self important those two are huh?"

"I'll take my chances I guess"

As to the NR part, guys only need read what you say.

But it's always a good day here. So thanks

Like I said, self importance. Janis was so concerned with what you and JM told him, he either didn't tell Steve(most likely), or they decided that you two were, just 2 dudes, no different than any other 2dudes who "set them straight".

I can hear it now.

"Um Steve. There's a dude in Wyoming, who has a shadow named JM, who are warning us about One shot"

"Well, Janis, I mean those guys are dudes on an internet forum, so, I guess we better back out. Afterall, they WERE for only 24 tags for it, and don't say chit about the women's tags".

"Yup, Steve. I guess you don't understand how self important those two are huh?"

I'm beginning to think I like your comments on here. You make everyone else look so normal.

I can hear it now.

The intent wasn't to set anyone straight, just get the facts out there.

Steve took plenty of heat over the hunt, and hasn't been back.

That hunt has to beg people to participate, they're lucky to get washed up college athletes to participate. In an effort to do damage control they're now allowing women to participate.

The intent wasn't to set anyone straight, just get the facts out there.

Steve took plenty of heat over the hunt, and hasn't been back.

That hunt has to beg people to participate, they're lucky to get washed up college athletes to participate. In an effort to do damage control they're now allowing women to participate.

Ya?

I read all about your testimony.

The entitlement of the Wyoming residents banging this drum is really something….. They’re THE ONLY state where residents can buy OTC tags and hunt 200+ Bucks, and 330 bulls every single year…. Along with the lowest population By FAR in the lower 48. As is, there’s nowhere that’s as generous to residents, with the quality that is there.

Get over it…. There’s not a state, besides Alaska, where Residents or non residents have any kind of real chance at drawing the very few trophy tags that exist. Supply is so much lower than demand in every single state.

You should be thanking your creator that you’re able to live in the last, best place in America, and for the opportunities that you have currently, without bankrupting your Game and Fish.

I know…. Nobody cares…. Save the replies.
Ummmm nope idaho has, otc for both elk and deer for residents and non residents,
And they kill more 200+ inch muleys then wyoming any day and i imagine they kill a few 300-330 inch elk also
Montana, has, otc for residents and while we, dont kill many really big muleys, we do kill
Some 330+ elk and some big whitetails every year

Ummmm nope idaho has, otc for both elk and deer for residents and non residents,
And they kill more 200+ inch muleys then wyoming any day and i imagine they kill a few 300-330 inch elk also
Montana, has, otc for residents and while we, dont kill many really big muleys, we do kill
They also have a much higher population than 600K Wyoming residents. Wyoming residents opportunity is off the charts, as well as great quality.

Trying to push for 90/10 for Deer Elk and Antelope is pure entitlement….. Everyone likes to slice and dice the debate to suit their own viewpoint.

Idaho killing more 200” deer than WY? Hahahha that’s a good one!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom