Book Cliffs Archery Video 2013

I really did enjoy that video.Got me packin my pack faster. Lots of great shots and the bucks looked fat! Must have been fun!

Nice Job!

I know exactly where you were!

You Guys see any 30"ers?

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

Nice video and awesome bucks. I have the rifle tag in Oct. Just hoping for a quality experience. My dad and two young boys are coming along for their first hunt out west. Figured this would be a good volume hunt with maybe a chance at a decent buck. Looks like some rough country. Did you do a base camp or hike into the wilderness area?

That is hands down one of the coolest videos I have seen in a long time. I loved the way you put it together, the shots, the music, and everything else. Great job and congrats on a great hunt in the Book Cliffs.

Just out of curiosity, what were those two songs you used?

Great video, and awesome bucks. We're heading down there in 2 weeks for the Muzzleloader hunt, we've been to the Book Cliffs a'lot, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing some info with me so I could help my Dad and His Friend.

Thanks for compliments guys!! We were both shooting Hypodermics and the songs in the video are counting stars and Intro.

>Thanks for compliments guys!! We
>were both shooting Hypodermics and
>the songs in the video
>are counting stars and Intro.
>

Nice! I was carrying the G5 T3 and the Hypos on opening day. Shot mine with my T3, but it was a close call on what to pull out of the quiver. That Hypo did some work!! Can't wait to shoot it.
Congrats!

>>>---->
For the love of the game

two big thumbs up

who farted?

Looks like a LOT of nice bucks running around out there this year... Awesome video, and you guys got a couple of great deer...

Thanks for sharing..!! :)

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Awesome video and great bucks sir.... Congrats to ya'll!!! I love it out there and can't wait to someday have a tag in my pocket. Way to get it done....
redelkarcher>>>--------------->

MuleyMinor, is there any way you can make it so mobile devices can watch the video, it wouldnt let me watch it on my phone.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Awesome !!!!

Would love some day to have my kids go do that with me.

Congrats,
Pete

Fantastic video, it really captures the essence & experience of archery hunting out in the Book-Cliffs...over all it reminded me so much of my hunt out in the 'Books' last year, can't wait to get back there and do it again. Thanks for sharing, great job!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom