Book Cliffs Deer Hunt Vid

Nice video. Good job.

I see the big 4x2 gene is still going strong out there. I took this picture back in 2016. Thought it may be the same deer, but I doubt it.
Screenshot_20211106-001818_Gallery.jpg

Also, for those who might wonder... we did score him. He scored 153 4/8" gross B&C. Not bad for a buck missing two points. LOL

Good video and way to take a large mature buck even though he just had the big fork on one side instead of a young 2/3 year old thin 4x4.
Thanks Weaver. Once we found this guy, it was going to take a real special buck for my cousin to pull the trigger elsewhere. His size and that gorgeous cape will be a beautiful memory he'll have always.

Thanks Jake. I can't believe the similarity in your photo and my cousin's buck. Thanks for sharing that.!
Right, I had to go find the picture I took when I seen your video. Very similar, but I think you guys were on the western side of the books, the picture I took was right by Rainbow on attchee ridge. If you guys was in that area then I still wouldn't count it out that its the same buck. If so he is very old.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom