Book Cliffs South sheep info

rachele39

Wondering if anyone with knowledge of the Rocky Mtn Sheep hunt in the Book Cliffs South (Rattleshake) unit would be willing to pass any of it along. Drew it this year for the month of November as a NR. Been past it from the I 70 many times on my way to Colorado but never ventured over into it, always short of time and never thought I'd draw a tag. Just one of those tags you put in for so you get to dream about it until your dreams are squashed with the annual unsuccessful notices. Been e-scouting and going over the published information but would like to hear from anyone gracious enough to pass along whatever they'd like to. I won't be able to scout it before hand, used all my sick time and most of my vacation time at the first of the year for some minor foot surgery I'd put off for years, then all this kung flu stuff kicked in. I was able get off a couple days before the season starts and the entire month of November unpaid if I need it. Would like to talk to anybody willing, PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Appreciate it.

Appreciate that, it was the first thing I did was plot all the kill sites from the last three years on my onX maps. Have left messages for the unit biologist as well, hard guy to get ahold of. Thank you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom