Boone and Crockett or not?

Green Giant

Screenshot_20200906-102843_Gallery.jpg

I don’t think he’ll net book. Beams are not super long...inside spread is not super wide....and G3’s are not special.....and....he has a little trash to deal with..

Just my opinion of the original question

Really nice buck and I have no doubt his gross typical frame is over 190". However, it is too hard for me to tell if he would net 190" based on the pictures. I wouldn't doubt he could net 190"+ but as Pine_N_Tines mentioned "Symmetry" is very important for a net score over 190"
I would say shoot first and score him after he is on the ground.

Kill him. Worry about the score much later. First be thankful for a successful hunt. Then scream and dance a jig. Then just stare at him for a long while. Score is about 15th on the list. KILL HIM!!!

So Homer?

You Gonna LOW-BALL The Buck?

That's an MM'er 260 Right There!

I don’t think he’ll net book. Beams are not super long...inside spread is not super wide....and G3’s are not special.....and....he has a little trash to deal with..

Just my opinion of the original question

It's hard to tell from the pics, but if he's 8x9 I doubt he makes book. He's probably one of those bucks that would have a better chance at B&C as a Typical if he didn't have the trash than he'll score as a NT with the kickers.

This is where B&C falls short, IMO. That's a great buck. Forget the book and hunt him until you get it done. It will be fun to see what he looks like this year.

I hope he shows up. Good luck.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom