Boot advice.

hiefnac

Looking for advice on a good pair of boots for mule deer and elk country. Also any advice on where to find really large sizes. Have looked online with no luck. Needing size 15 EEEE.

Sounds like you need professional help ! Go see Lathrop and son's and they can do a custom boot system for you.

I have a pair of size 16 triple EEE army boots from my late uncle from the Vietnam era that I have left on my front porch entrance for over 30 yrs and have never had a problem with a burglar or a force break in or even an obnoxious salesman, I guess the boots just sit there and speak for themselves :D

I second Coloradoboys advice if they will get you the size you need. I've been extremely happy with my zamberlains over the past couple years. I literally wear my mountain boots to work every day and go on a pack trip in the high country the next day. I still have no issue with waterproofing and they wear extremely well. Stick with a company that uses gortex and vibram, they are tried and true.

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

I ve been wearing Hanwag for three seasons. Don't know about large sizes. They are super comfortable compared to similarly priced boots. I don't agree with Lowa Caminos i have. They are fine for short trips but hurt my left foot in middle front just below my toes after a while. I should really get rid of them. size 9.5 or 10 Wide. good luck finding a good boot, it's crucial to staying in the field!

Cabelas has some 800grm all leather boots that they call Iron Ridge boots with airbob soles I have 2 pair you can take them out of the box and go hunting no breakin
You might check them out?
They are great boots in my opinion and they are not expensive.

Call crispi direct and see if they can help!

37205hornkiller.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom