Border…not secure?

Flyjunky12

After 2 years of hearing how our border is secure ol’ Joey is now concerned about it? What changed?

Also, I loved how he said 20,000lbs of fentanyl has come across the border which is enough to kill 1000 people. Good gawd, that’s enough to kill 3/4 of the people on this planet. It was funny to see the laughing hyena behind him roll her eyes at that statement…come on man!

Then this gem from ol’ Joey at a speech in Kentucky, word for word transcript:

Our best days are ahead of us. And I mean this from the bottom of my heart. I've been doing this a long time, folks. Our best days are ahead of us. Are not behind us. I've long said. I mean, this. I have never, ever, ever been more optimistic about America's prospects. And am today. Never. Never. I've traveled over 140 countries around the world. I was the paraphrase the phrase in my old neighborhood. The rest of the countries the world is not a patch in our jeans. If we do what we want to do, we need to do,"

Seriously, get this moron out of leadership.

Two of our border towns in Texas have had enough people come across to fill every single seat in all the sports areas in the greater Los Angeles area, 400,000 since thanksgiving
old joe needs to get his act together quick, age limit for president please

I thought the veep was in charge of the border?

A few bus trips to the swamp and you would hope even a moron like biden could figger it out. But my guess is someone put him up to it and he’s still a moron.

Kinda interesting to see even some dem govs and mayors getting fed up with the situation. Me thinks those bussed immigrants to safe havens has had the desired effect. :ROFLMAO:

They are cleaning up the town before Biden gets there . All illegals will be moved to Rio Grand sector till he leaves . El Paso will look like normal while he is there then after he leaves it will go back to illegals all over the town ,and a bunch crossing the river. This is just a photo op for Brandon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom