Bosque del Apache Turkey

My son bumped into a spot for this hunt on Saturday. How guided is this hunt? Sounds like someone is with us, but is he a guide per say or just there to make sure we stay in the right area?

My son bumped into a spot for this hunt on Saturday. How guided is this hunt? Sounds like someone is with us, but is he a guide per say or just there to make sure we stay in the right area?
It was different last year because of Covid. They just led us to an area and set us up. Before there was an actual guide with you from what I understand.

20230429_061730.jpg

It was a fun but fast hunt. Got this guy at 6:05. They were silent. No gobbling. Pretty much self guided. They dropped us off in an area that we had to stay within and the rest was up to us. They did show us where the blind was and then left. It was fun.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom