Botswana Leopard Hound Hunt

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Here's a rare opportunity! Botswana Leopard Hound Hunt. Bob Jacobson, with J&M Safaris, has this hunt available for anyone up for a real adventure.

Call Bob at: (507)209-1929
Email at: [email protected]

1678997401902.png

A life long dream of mine, and took many years to make happen. One of my most memorable hunts, and the most physically challenging one, to boot! If you ever thought about hunting leopards, great dogs will up your chances considerably!!!

View attachment 105954
Blank is that a Jack Russell Terrier in the picture? Is that their dog of choice? Beautiful Big Cat!!

That is a Jack Russell which was with us every day, they are fearless and terrors on baying small wounded game. Great for following blood trails! For the actual leopard chase, the hounds are all a mix of breeds like Walkers, B&T, Bluetick, Ridgebacks, probably some Plott, etc.

A life long dream of mine, and took many years to make happen. One of my most memorable hunts, and the most physically challenging one, to boot! If you ever thought about hunting leopards, great dogs will up your chances considerably!!!

View attachment 105954
Beautiful cat!!
Can you still bring them back into the US ? Have not kept up on the legal crap.

Still legal to hunt and bring back to US, at least for a while. As Bob says, things may change for the worst, come 2027. The HSUS, HSI, and CBD are all suing the government continuously over the international management of leopards. They are regulated by USFWS and you need to apply for and obtain a permit. Hunters are the true conservationists of this great game animal. Bunny-huggers and clueless liberals will be the death of another species, if they get their way.

That is a Jack Russell which was with us every day, they are fearless and terrors on baying small wounded game. Great for following blood trails! For the actual leopard chase, the hounds are all a mix of breeds like Walkers, B&T, Bluetick, Ridgebacks, probably some Plott, etc.
What pose did you use for your mount. Can you post a picture?
That would be one fun hunt.

View attachment 105954
I’d hate to ask how many cows you have but what did that cost? I’ve herd they go for 40,000$?

Blank may not know this, but based on his stories from years back, I decided to go to Africa (3 times).
I believe that this hunt would be amazing and hard to beat. I have been on Mountain Lion and Bear hunts with dogs but cannot imagine what it would be like running them on a leopard.

Considerably less 10 years ago, but the wife and I drove old cars, ate lots of PBJ's, and worked a lot of OT in order to do it!!!
You have one heck of a good wife. At the above mentioned cost I guess I will not hunt them. Plus prices will most likely go up due to concerns about not being able to bring them into soon . ??

Blank is one of the good ones. Straight shooter, no blurred lines. I will tell all interested Leopards are NOT mountain lions. I have lots of experience with both. NA lions run and hide, will jump and run, hide again, but basically are, terrain excepted, gentle. Walk up and shoot 'em in the chest from as close as you can get. Leopards will see you, and come for YOU. They are pissy in the extreme. Hate dogs, people, whatever is stupid enough to disturb these cats. Leopards with dogs in 3-4 foot grass is playing whack-a-mole with a lightning quick pair of cuisinarts and small chain saws... you will bleed if they find you...

Featured Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzz. and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

H & A Outfitters

Specializing in Trophy Bulls, Bucks, Rams, Bears, Lions & Others. Full Service and DIY Hunt Application Service

Sonora Outfitters

We hunt on some of the best ranches in Sonora - known for holding trophy Desert Bighorn Sheep and trophy Mule Deer.

Why Advertise Here?

* Lots of traffic, your ad will be seen!
* 30+ day ads for only $50.00!
* FREE for MonsterMuleys.com Advertisers
* Reach hunters around the world!
* Highly targeted, effective advertising!
* Submit $50.00 Payment ... CLICK HERE
Back
Top Bottom